Product CareDecember 22, 2022 2022-12-31 20:06
EASY GUIDE TO SAFELY CLEAN YOUR BACKPACK
Your backpack does a really good job at keeping your personal belongings safe and clean but from time to time it needs extra attention and careful cleaning. If you want to increase your beloved backpack’s lifespan you need to be careful when cleaning it.
THERE ARE SEVERAL FACTORS THAT CAN IMPACT YOUR BACKPACK:
Wear & Tear
We don’t recommend washing your smart backpack
in a washing machine or using the dryer to dry it.
WHAT YOU NEED
SOFT CLEAN TOWEL
A BRUSH WITH SOFT BRISTLES
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR BACKPACK
- Fill the basin, the bathtub or a bucket with plenty of lukewarm water. Pay attention – don’t use hot water because it can damage the colors
- Add some detergent-free soap into the water and mix it very well.
- Soak the clean sponge in water and clean the backpack’s exterior. Insist on the areas that are particularly dirty.
- To remove stubborn stains, scrub the backpack using the brush without rubbing too vigorously.
- Don’t forget about the areas that absorb sweat – insist on the shoulder straps, back panel, hip pads.
- Moisten the cloth in fresh, clean water to rinse the backpack.
- Let your backpack dry naturally in an airy place, but not under the sun.
HOW TO REMOVE SPOTS
Remember, in case of spots of any kind – oil, ink, food, paint – remove them as soon as possible to avoid staining the material permanently. Use a dedicated cleaning product only on the affected surface.